re-side: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (v.rē-sīd'n.rē'sīd&sec), [key]
— v., n. -sid•ed, -sid•ing,
- to replace the siding on (a building).
- to apply new siding, as to a house.
- a piece or section of siding: to put backing material on the re-sides.
Pronunciation: (ri-zīd'), [key]
— -sid•ed, -sid•ing.
- to dwell permanently or for a considerable time: She resides at 15 Maple Street.
- (of things, qualities, etc.) to abide, lie, or be present habitually; exist or be inherent (usually fol. by in).
- to rest or be vested, as powers, rights, etc. (usually fol. by in).
- reside (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.