regiment: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (n.rej'u-muntv.rej'u-ment&sec), [key]
- a unit of ground forces, consisting of two or more battalions or battle groups, a headquarters unit, and certain supporting units.
- to manage or treat in a rigid, uniform manner; subject to strict discipline.
- to form into a regiment or regiments.
- to assign to a regiment or group.
- to form into an organized group, usually for the purpose of rigid or complete control.
- regiment (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.