Synonyms of regiment
- 1. regiment, army unit
- usage: army unit smaller than a division
- 1. regiment, control, command
- usage: subject to rigid discipline, order, and systematization; "regiment one's children"
- 2. regiment, form, organize, organise
- usage: form (military personnel) into a regiment
- 3. regiment, delegate, designate, depute, assign
- usage: assign to a regiment; "regiment soldiers"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of regiment (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.