Meaning of qualification
Pronunciation: (kwol"u-fi-kā'shun), [key]
- a quality, accomplishment, etc., that fits a person for some function, office, or the like.
- a circumstance or condition required by law or custom for getting, having, or exercising a right, holding an office, or the like.
- the act of qualifying; state of being qualified.
- modification, limitation, or restriction: to endorse a plan without qualification.
- an instance of this: He protected his argument with several qualifications.
- qualification (Thesaurus)