WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. qualification, making, fitness, fittingness
- usage: an attribute that must be met or complied with and that fits a person for something; "her qualifications for the job are excellent"; "one of the qualifications for admission is an academic degree"; "she has the makings of fine musician"
- 2. qualification, revision, alteration
- usage: the act of modifying or changing the strength of some idea; "his new position involves a qualification of his party's platform"
- 3. reservation, qualification, statement
- usage: a statement that limits or restricts some claim; "he recommended her without any reservations"
All rights reserved.
See also: qualification (Dictionary)