presentment: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (pri-zent'munt), [key]
- an act of presenting, esp. to the mind, as an idea, view, etc.
- the state of being presented.
- a presentation.
- the manner or mode in which something is presented.
- a representation, picture, or likeness.
- the presenting of a bill, note, or the like, as for acceptance or payment.
- the written statement of an offense by a grand jury, of their own knowledge or observation, when no indictment has been laid before them.
- a theatrical or dramatic presentation.
- presentment (Thesaurus)