WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. presentment, notification, due process, due process of law
- usage: an accusation of crime made by a grand jury on its own initiative
- 2. presentment, charge, billing
- usage: a document that must be accepted and paid by another person
- 3. presentation, presentment, demonstration, show
- usage: a show or display; the act of presenting something to sight or view; "the presentation of new data"; "he gave the customer a demonstration"
All rights reserved.
See also: presentment (Dictionary)