presage: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (n.pres'ijv.pres'ij, pri&sylpsāj'), [key]
— n., v., -aged, -ag•ing.
- a presentiment or foreboding.
- something that portends or foreshadows a future event; an omen, prognostic, or warning indication.
- prophetic significance; augury.
- foresight; prescience.
- a forecast or prediction.
- to have a presentiment of.
- to portend, foreshow, or foreshadow: The incidents may presage war.
- to forecast; predict.
- to make a prediction.
- to have a presentiment.
- presage (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.