Meaning of mush
Pronunciation: (mush or, esp. for 2–5, moosh), [key]
- meal, esp. cornmeal, boiled in water or milk until it forms a thick, soft mass, or until it is stiff enough to mold into a loaf for slicing and frying.
- any thick, soft mass.
- mawkish sentimentality or amorousness.
- anything unpleasantly or contemptibly lacking in coherence, force, dignity, etc.: His entire argument was simply mush.
- to squeeze or crush; crunch: to mush all the candy together in a sticky ball.
Pronunciation: (mush), [key]
- to go or travel, esp. over snow with a dog team and sled.
- to drive or spur on (sled dogs or a sled drawn by dogs).
- go! (used as an order to start or speed up a dog team)
- a trip or journey, esp. across snow and ice with a dog team.
- mush (Thesaurus)