- 1. pulp, mush, mass
- usage: any soft or soggy mass; "he pounded it to a pulp"
- 2. mush, cornmeal mush, hot cereal
- usage: cornmeal boiled in water
- 3. treacle, mush, slop, glop, sentimentalism
- usage: writing or music that is excessively sweet and sentimental
- 4. mush, journey, journeying
- usage: a journey by dogsled
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. mush, drive
- usage: drive (a team of dogs or a dogsled)
- 2. dogsled, mush, sled, sleigh
- usage: travel with a dogsled
All rights reserved.
See also: mush (Dictionary)