location: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (lō-kā'shun), [key]
- a place of settlement, activity, or residence: This town is a good location for a young doctor.
- a place or situation occupied: a house in a fine location.
- a tract of land of designated situation or limits: a mining location.
- a place outside of the studio that is used for filming a movie, scene, etc.
- any position on a register or memory device capable of storing one machine word.
- the act of locating; state of being located.
- a letting or renting.
- engaged in filming at a place away from the studio, esp. one that is or is like the setting of the screenplay: on location in Rome.
- location (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.