WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. location, object, physical object
- usage: a point or extent in space
- 2. placement, location, locating, position, positioning, emplacement, activity
- usage: the act of putting something in a certain place
- 3. localization, localisation, location, locating, fix, determination, finding
- usage: a determination of the place where something is; "he got a good fix on the target"
- 4. location, workplace, work
- usage: a workplace away from a studio at which some or all of a movie may be made; "they shot the film on location in Nevada"
All rights reserved.
See also: location (Dictionary)