huff: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (huf), [key]
- a mood of sulking anger; a fit of resentment: Just because you disagree, don't walk off in a huff.
- to give offense to; make angry.
- to treat with arrogance or contempt; bluster at; hector or bully.
- to remove (a piece) from the board as a penalty for failing to make a compulsory capture.
- to take offense; speak indignantly.
- to puff or blow; breathe heavily.
- to swell with pride or arrogance; swagger or bluster.
- huff (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.