- 1. huff, miff, seeing red, irritation, annoyance, vexation, botheration
- usage: a state of irritation or annoyance
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. huff, snort, inhale, inspire, breathe in
- usage: inhale recreational drugs; "The addict was snorting cocaine almost every day"; "the kids were huffing glue"
- 2. puff, huff, chuff, blow
- usage: blow hard and loudly; "he huffed and puffed as he made his way up the mountain"
All rights reserved.
See also: huff (Dictionary)