healthy: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (hel'thē), [key]
— health•i•er, health•i•est.
- possessing or enjoying good health or a sound and vigorous mentality: a healthy body; a healthy mind.
- pertaining to or characteristic of good health, or a sound and vigorous mind: a healthy appearance; healthy attitudes.
- conducive to good health; healthful: healthy recreations.
- prosperous or sound: a healthy business.
- fairly large: I bought a healthy number of books.
- healthy (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.