goat: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (gōt), [key]
- any of numerous agile, hollow-horned ruminants of the genus Capra, of the family Bovidae, closely related to the sheep, found native in rocky and mountainous regions of the Old World, and widely distributed in domesticated varieties.
- any of various related animals, as the Rocky Mountain goat.
- (cap.)the constellation or sign Capricorn.
- a scapegoat or victim.
- a licentious or lecherous man; lecher.
- to anger, annoy, or frustrate a person: His arrogance gets my goat.
- goat (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.