Synonyms of goat
- 1. goat, caprine animal, bovid
- usage: any of numerous agile ruminants related to sheep but having a beard and straight horns
- 2. butt, goat, laughingstock, stooge, victim, dupe
- usage: a victim of ridicule or pranks
- 3. Capricorn, Goat, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Capricorn
- 4. Capricorn, Capricorn the Goat, Goat
- usage: the tenth sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about December 22 to January 19
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of goat (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.