WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. goat, caprine animal, bovid
- usage: any of numerous agile ruminants related to sheep but having a beard and straight horns
- 2. butt, goat, laughingstock, stooge, victim, dupe
- usage: a victim of ridicule or pranks
- 3. Capricorn, Goat, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Capricorn
- 4. Capricorn, Capricorn the Goat, Goat
- usage: the tenth sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about December 22 to January 19
All rights reserved.
See also: goat (Dictionary)