fink: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (fingk), [key]
— Slang. Slang.
- a strikebreaker.
- a labor spy.
- an informer; stool pigeon.
- a contemptible or thoroughly unattractive person.
- to inform to the police; squeal.
- to act as a strikebreaker; scab.
- He said he'd lend me his motorcycle, but he finked out.
- to withdraw from or refuse to support a project, activity, scheme, etc.; renege:He said he'd lend me his motorcycle, but he finked out.
- to become untrustworthy.
- fink (Thesaurus)