- 1. fink, snitch, snitcher, stoolpigeon, stool pigeon, stoolie, sneak, sneaker, canary, informer, betrayer, rat, squealer, blabber
- usage: someone acting as an informer or decoy for the police
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. fink, scab, rat, blackleg, work, do work
- usage: take the place of work of someone on strike
- 2. confess, squeal, fink, admit, acknowledge
- usage: confess to a punishable or reprehensible deed, usually under pressure
All rights reserved.
See also: fink (Dictionary)