finished: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (fin'isht), [key]
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.
- ended or completed.
- completed or perfected in all details, as a product: to pack and ship finished items.
- polished to the highest degree of excellence: a dazzling and finished piece of writing.
- highly skilled or accomplished: a finished violinist.
- condemned, doomed, or in the process of extinction: The aristocracy was finished after the revolution.
- (of livestock) fattened and ready for market.