Meaning of erratic
Pronunciation: (i-rat'ik), [key]
- deviating from the usual or proper course in conduct or opinion; eccentric; queer: erratic behavior.
- having no certain or definite course; wandering; not fixed: erratic winds.
- noting or pertaining to a boulder or the like carried by glacial ice and deposited some distance from its place of origin.
- (of a lichen) having no attachment to the surface on which it grows.
- an erratic or eccentric person.
- an erratic boulder or the like.
- erratic (Thesaurus)