disturbance: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (di-stûr'buns), [key]
- the act of disturbing.
- the state of being disturbed.
- an instance of this; commotion.
- something that disturbs.
- an outbreak of disorder; a breach of public peace: Political disturbances shook the city.
- any cyclonic storm or low-pressure area, usually a small one.
- a crustal movement of moderate intensity, somewhat restricted in area.
- disturbance (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.