disorder: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (dis-ôr'dur), [key]
- lack of order or regular arrangement; confusion: Your room is in utter disorder.
- an irregularity: a disorder in legal proceedings.
- breach of order; disorderly conduct; public disturbance.
- a disturbance in physical or mental health or functions; malady or dysfunction: a mild stomach disorder.
- to destroy the order or regular arrangement of; disarrange.
- to derange the physical or mental health or functions of.
- disorder (Thesaurus)