- 1. disorder, upset, physical condition, physiological state, physiological condition
- usage: a physical condition in which there is a disturbance of normal functioning; "the doctor prescribed some medicine for the disorder"; "everyone gets stomach upsets from time to time"
- 2. disorderliness, disorder, condition, status
- usage: a condition in which things are not in their expected places; "the files are in complete disorder"
- 3. disorder, state
- usage: a disturbance of the peace or of public order
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. perturb, unhinge, disquiet, trouble, cark, distract, disorder, disturb, upset, trouble
- usage: disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed; "She was rather perturbed by the news that her father was seriously ill"
- 2. disorder, disarray, change, alter, modify
- usage: bring disorder to
All rights reserved.
See also: disorder (Dictionary)