crotch: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (kroch), [key]
- a forking or place of forking, as of the human body between the legs.
- the part of a pair of trousers, panties, or the like, formed by the joining of the two legs.
- a piece of material serving to form a juncture between the legs of trousers, panties, etc.
- a forked piece, part, support, etc., as a staff with a forked top.
- an area 412 in. (11.4 cm) square at each corner of a billiard table.
- the situation in which both balls to be struck by the cue ball are within this area.
- crutch (def. 6).
- the area of a tree at which a main branch joins the trunk.
- the wood from such an area; crotchwood.
- crotch (Thesaurus)