WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. fork, crotch, branch, leg, ramification
- usage: the region of the angle formed by the junction of two branches; "they took the south fork"; "he climbed into the crotch of a tree"
- 2. crotch, fork, angle
- usage: the angle formed by the inner sides of the legs where they join the human trunk
- 3. genitalia, genital organ, genitals, private parts, privates, crotch, reproductive organ, sex organ
- usage: external sex organ
All rights reserved.
See also: crotch (Dictionary)