creation: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (krē-ā'shun), [key]
- the act of producing or causing to exist; the act of creating; engendering.
- the fact of being created.
- something that is or has been created.
- the original bringing into existence of the universe by God.
- the world; universe.
- creatures collectively.
- an original product of the mind, esp. an imaginative artistic work: the creations of a poetic genius.
- a specially designed dress, hat, or other article of women's clothing, usually distinguished by imaginative or unique styling: the newest Paris creations.
- creation (Thesaurus)