Meaning of craft
Pronunciation: (kraft, kräft), [key]
— n., pl. v. crafts craft,
- an art, trade, or occupation requiring special skill, esp. manual skill: the craft of a mason.
- skill; dexterity: The silversmith worked with great craft.
- skill or ability used for bad purposes; cunning; deceit; guile.
- the members of a trade or profession collectively; a guild.
- a ship or other vessel.
- a number of ships or other vessels taken as a whole: The craft were warned of possible heavy squalls.
- aircraft collectively.
- a single aircraft.
- to make or manufacture (an object, objects, product, etc.) with skill and careful attention to detail.
- craft (Thesaurus)