Synonyms of craft
- 1. trade, craft, occupation, business, job, line of work, line
- usage: the skilled practice of a practical occupation; "he learned his trade as an apprentice"
- 2. craft, vehicle
- usage: a vehicle designed for navigation in or on water or air or through outer space
- 3. craft, trade, class, stratum, social class, socio-economic class
- usage: people who perform a particular kind of skilled work; "he represented the craft of brewers"; "as they say in the trade"
- 4. craft, craftsmanship, workmanship, skill, accomplishment, acquirement, acquisition, attainment
- usage: skill in an occupation or trade
- 5. craft, craftiness, cunning, foxiness, guile, slyness, wiliness, shrewdness, astuteness, perspicacity, perspicaciousness
- usage: shrewdness as demonstrated by being skilled in deception
- 1. craft, fashion, forge
- usage: make by hand and with much skill; "The artisan crafted a complicated tool"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of craft (Dictionary)