Meaning of corporal
- of the human body; bodily; physical: corporal suffering.
- of the body proper, as distinguished from the head and limbs.
- personal: corporal possession.
- corporeal; belonging to the material world.
- a noncommissioned officer ranking above a private first class in the U.S. Army or lance corporal in the Marines and below a sergeant.
- a similar rank in the armed services of other countries.
- (cap.) a U.S. surface-to-surface, single-stage ballistic missile.
— n. Eccles.
- a fine cloth, usually of linen, on which the consecrated elements are placed or with which they are covered. Also called
- corporal (Thesaurus)