Meaning of cooperation
Pronunciation: (kō-op"u-rā'shun), [key]
- an act or instance of working or acting together for a common purpose or benefit; joint action.
- more or less active assistance from a person, organization, etc.: We sought the cooperation of various civic leaders.
- willingness to cooperate: to indicate cooperation.
- the combination of persons for purposes of production, purchase, or distribution for their joint benefit: producers' cooperation; consumers' cooperation.
- activity shared for mutual benefit.
- mutually beneficial interaction among organisms living in a limited area.
- cooperation (Thesaurus)