convenience: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (kun-vēn'yuns), [key]
- the quality of being convenient; suitability.
- anything that saves or simplifies work, adds to one's ease or comfort, etc., as an appliance, utensil, or the like.
- a convenient situation or time: at your convenience.
- advantage or accommodation: a shelter for the convenience of travelers.
- See(def. 1).
- easy to obtain, use, or reach; made for convenience: convenience utensils that can be discarded after use.
- convenience (Thesaurus)