WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. convenience, comfort, comfortableness
- usage: the state of being suitable or opportune; "chairs arranged for his own convenience"
- 2. convenience, suitability, suitableness
- usage: the quality of being useful and convenient; "they offered the convenience of an installment plan"
- 3. public toilet, comfort station, public convenience, convenience, public lavatory, restroom, toilet facility, wash room, toilet, lavatory, lav, can, john, privy, bathroom, facility
- usage: a toilet that is available to the public
- 4. appliance, contraption, contrivance, convenience, gadget, gizmo, gismo, widget, device
- usage: a device or control that is very useful for a particular job
All rights reserved.
See also: convenience (Dictionary)