constraint: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (kun-strānt'), [key]
- limitation or restriction.
- repression of natural feelings and impulses: to practice constraint.
- unnatural restraint in manner, conversation, etc.; embarrassment.
- something that constrains.
- the act of constraining.
- the condition of being constrained.
- a restriction on the operation of a linguistic rule or the occurrence of a linguistic construction.
- constraint (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.