clever: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (klev'ur), [key]
— -er, -est.
- mentally bright; having sharp or quick intelligence; able.
- superficially skillful, witty, or original in character or construction; facile: It was an amusing, clever play, but of no lasting value.
- showing inventiveness or originality; ingenious: His clever device was the first to solve the problem.
- adroit with the hands or body; dexterous or nimble.
- suitable; convenient; satisfactory.
- in good health.
- clever (Thesaurus)