Meaning of blessed
Pronunciation: (bles'id esp. for 3, 7 blest), [key]
- consecrated; sacred; holy; sanctified: the Blessed Sacrament.
- worthy of adoration, reverence, or worship: the Blessed Trinity.
- divinely or supremely favored; fortunate: to be blessed with a strong, healthy body; blessed with an ability to find friends.
- blissfully happy or contented.
- bringing happiness and thankfulness: the blessed assurance of a steady income.
- damned: I'm blessed if I know.
- (used as an intensifier): every blessed cent.
- blessed (Thesaurus)