Meaning of bitch
Pronunciation: (bich), [key]
- a female dog.
- a female of canines generally.
- a malicious, unpleasant, selfish person, esp. a woman.
- a lewd woman.
- The test was a bitch.
- a complaint.
- anything difficult or unpleasant:The test was a bitch.
- anything memorable, esp. something exceptionally good:That last big party he threw was a real bitch.
- to complain; gripe: They bitched about the service, then about the bill.
- to spoil; bungle (sometimes fol. by up): He bitched the job completely. You really bitched up this math problem.
- bitch (Thesaurus)