- 1. bitch, difficulty
- usage: an unpleasant difficulty; "this problem is a real bitch"
- 2. cunt, bitch, unpleasant person, disagreeable person
- usage: a person (usually but not necessarily a woman) who is thoroughly disliked; "she said her son thought Hillary was a bitch"
- 3. gripe, kick, beef, bitch, squawk, objection
- usage: informal terms for objecting; "I have a gripe about the service here"
- 4. bitch, canine, canid
- usage: female of any member of the dog family
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. gripe, bitch, grouse, crab, beef, squawk, bellyache, holler, complain, kick, plain, sound off, quetch, kvetch
- usage: complain; "What was he hollering about?"
- 2. backbite, bitch, complain, kick, plain, sound off, quetch, kvetch
- usage: say mean things
All rights reserved.
See also: bitch (Dictionary)