Meaning of arrange
Pronunciation: (u-rānj'), [key]
— v., -ranged, -rang•ing.
- to place in proper, desired, or convenient order; adjust properly: to arrange books on a shelf.
- to come to an agreement or understanding regarding: The two sides arranged the sale of the property.
- to prepare or plan: to arrange the details of a meeting.
- to adapt (a composition) for a particular style of performance by voices or instruments.
- to make plans or preparations: They arranged for a conference on Wednesday.
- to make a settlement; come to an agreement: to arrange with the coal company for regular deliveries.
- arrange (Thesaurus)