The Dots on the Dice

Updated February 28, 2017 | Infoplease Staff

The Question:

What is the name of the dots on a pair of dice called?

The Answer:

Those dots are called "pips." The dots on dominoes go by the same name. For a complete definition of this word, check out our dictionary.

-The Editors

See also: