Quizzes and Crosswords—Women's History Month
Women's History Month is observed every March in the United States. Learn about the history of Women's History Month, read biographies of famous women, try our quizzes and crosswords, find stats and facts about women, and more.
Quizzes and Crosswords
- Quiz: Oscar Women New!
- Quiz: Women's History Month New!
- Quiz: Women Adventurers
- Quiz: Famous Women World Rulers
- Quiz: Famous Quotations by Women
- Quiz: Notable African-American Women
- Quiz: First Ladies
- Quiz: Female Writers and Performers
- Quiz: Groundbreaking Women
- Quiz: Women of the Ancient World
- Quiz: Women in History
- Quiz: Suffrage Movement
- Crossword: Women Songwriters
- Crossword: Women Writers
- Crossword: Women in Sports
- Crossword: First Ladies & Kids
- Crossword: "Her-Story"
Main Women's History Month page.
- Did you know?
- For more than a billion Muslims around the world, Ramadan is a "month of blessing" marked by prayer, fasting, and charity.