- 1. zigzag, zig, zag, angular shape, angularity
- usage: an angular shape characterized by sharp turns in alternating directions
- 1. zigzag, crank, travel, go, move, locomote
- usage: travel along a zigzag path; "The river zigzags through the countryside"
- 1. zigzag, zig-zag, crooked (vs. straight)
- usage: having short sharp turns or angles
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. zigzag
- usage: in a zigzag course or on a zigzag path; "birds flew zigzag across the blue sky"
All rights reserved.
See also: zigzag (Dictionary)