Synonyms of yearling
- 1. toddler, yearling, tot, bambino, child, kid, youngster, minor, shaver, nipper, small fry, tiddler, tike, tyke, fry, nestling
- usage: a young child
- 2. yearling, racehorse, race horse, bangtail
- usage: a racehorse considered one year old until the second Jan. 1 following its birth
- 3. yearling, placental, placental mammal, eutherian, eutherian mammal
- usage: an animal in its second year
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of yearling (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.