- 1. xerox, xerox copy, copy
- usage: a copy made by a xerographic printer
- 2. Xerox, xerographic copier, Xerox machine, duplicator, copier
- usage: a duplicator (trade mark Xerox) that copies graphic matter by the action of light on an electrically charged photoconductive insulating surface in which the latent image is developed with a resinous powder
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. photocopy, run off, xerox, reproduce
- usage: reproduce by xerography
All rights reserved.
See also: xerox (Dictionary)