- 1. ten, 10, X, tenner, decade, large integer
- usage: the cardinal number that is the sum of nine and one; the base of the decimal system
- 2. X, x, ex, letter, letter of the alphabet, alphabetic character
- usage: the 24th letter of the Roman alphabet
- 3. Adam, ecstasy, XTC, go, disco biscuit, cristal, X, hug drug, methylenedioxymethamphetamine, MDMA
- usage: street names for methylenedioxymethamphetamine
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. ten, 10, x, cardinal (vs. ordinal)
- usage: being one more than nine
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of x (Dictionary)