Synonyms of worrying
- 1. badgering, worrying, torment, bedevilment, harassment, molestation
- usage: the act of harassing someone
- 2. worrying, agitation
- usage: the act of moving something by repeated tugs or pushes; "vigorous worrying finally loosened the saw"
- 1. worry
- usage: be worried, concerned, anxious, troubled, or uneasy; "I worry about my job"
- 2. worry, care, mind
- usage: be concerned with; "I worry about my grades"
- 3. worry, vex, perturb, unhinge, disquiet, trouble, cark, distract, disorder
- usage: disturb the peace of mind of; afflict with mental agitation or distress; "I cannot sleep--my daughter's health is worrying me"
- 4. concern, interest, occupy, worry
- usage: be on the mind of; "I worry about the second Germanic consonant shift"
- 5. worry, incise
- usage: lacerate by biting; "the dog worried his bone"
- 6. worry, rub
- usage: touch or rub constantly; "The old man worried his beads"
- 1. distressing, distressful, disturbing, perturbing, troubling, worrisome, worrying, heavy (vs. light)
- usage: causing distress or worry or anxiety; "distressing (or disturbing) news"; "lived in heroic if something distressful isolation"; "a disturbing amount of crime"; "a revelation that was most perturbing"; "a new and troubling thought"; "in a particularly worrisome predicament"; "a worrying situation"; "a worrying time"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.