WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. womanhood, muliebrity, adulthood
- usage: the state of being an adult woman
- 2. womanhood, woman, fair sex, class, stratum, social class, socio-economic class
- usage: women as a class; "it's an insult to American womanhood"; "woman is the glory of creation"; "the fair sex gathered on the veranda"
- 3. womanhood, position, post, berth, office, spot, billet, place, situation
- usage: the status of a woman
All rights reserved.
See also: womanhood (Dictionary)