Synonyms of wizard
- 1. ace, adept, champion, sensation, maven, mavin, virtuoso, genius, hotshot, star, superstar, whiz, whizz, wizard, wiz, expert
- usage: someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
- 2. sorcerer, magician, wizard, necromancer, thaumaturge, thaumaturgist, occultist
- usage: one who practices magic or sorcery
- 1. charming, magic, magical, sorcerous, witching(prenominal), wizard(prenominal), wizardly, supernatural (vs. natural)
- usage: possessing or using or characteristic of or appropriate to supernatural powers; "charming incantations"; "magic signs that protect against adverse influence"; "a magical spell"; "'tis now the very witching time of night"- Shakespeare; "wizard wands"; "wizardly powers"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of wizard (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.