Synonyms of withdrawer
- 1. withdrawer, authority
- usage: an authority who withdraws permission
- 2. withdrawer, individualist
- usage: an individualist who withdraws from social interaction
- 3. withdrawer, drug addict, junkie, junky
- usage: a drug addict who is discontinuing the use of narcotics
- 4. withdrawer, contestant
- usage: a contestant who withdraws from competition
- 5. withdrawer, student, pupil, educatee
- usage: a student who withdraws from the educational institution in which he or she was enrolled
- 6. withdrawer, depositor
- usage: a depositor who withdraws funds previously deposited
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.