Synonyms of winkle
- 1. periwinkle, winkle, seafood
- usage: small edible marine snail; steamed in wine or baked
- 2. periwinkle, winkle, seasnail
- usage: edible marine gastropod
- 1. twinkle, winkle, scintillate, shine, beam
- usage: emit or reflect light in a flickering manner; "Does a constellation twinkle more brightly than a single star?"
- 2. flash, blink, wink, twinkle, winkle, radiate
- usage: gleam or glow intermittently; "The lights were flashing"
- 3. winkle, winkle out, bring out, get out
- usage: remove or displace from a position
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of winkle (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.